Sunday, April 20, 2014

Vintage Vault - My Cutex Collection

Today I thought I'd post some vintage bottle spam.

Last year I was so lucky to find a load of old Cutex polishes in pound shops and charity shops, even though alot of them weren't the type of colours I'd wear I still had to grab as many as I could as I just loved the bottle shapes, and the collector in me just couldn't leave them alone.

I'm not sure when these are from but judging from the colours, formula, and bottle designs, they're probably from the 90's or early 2000's, if you know please get in touch as I'd love to be able to date them properly.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the bottle spam, there's a mix of Color Quick and Strong Nail polishes for you to ogle...

L-R Slime, Mischief, Gold Stripes, Burgundy Blaze
L-R Blushing Rose, Cool Crimson, Carmel Creme, Maple Sugar
L-R Frosted Daiquri, Crushed Cranberries, Raisin, Blackest Brown
L-R Rose Storm, Glazed Berry, Brown Berry, Mauvish
L-R Mauve Lightening, Lively Lilac, Plum Crazy, Mauve In Motion, Ready Set Red
L-R Indigo, Leaf, Marigold
L-R Sky, Orange Spritz, Mercury
Let me know if there's any you'd like to see swatched, you can see Slime swatched here, and Mischief here

I'd also love to know what old Cutex polishes you've got, is there any seriously sexy colours out there that I need to hunt down?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh snap these are awesome! Stash shots are some of my favorite things EVER! I need to snag those Cutex up I know they're on eBay right now! My mom leaves today so this weekend I'm planning on putting together a facebook group for out vintage nail group - CANT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete